Thank you for purchasing your cake with Contemporary Cakes. Please read through the terms and conditions and complete the form attached and return to:
Unit 16 Phase 1 Acorn Business Park, 2 Riada Avenue Ballymoney, BT53 7LH
Terms & Conditions of Booking Wedding Cake
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost of the cake is required along with a signed copy of this contract to secure your booking. Provisional bookings will only be held for 2 weeks. If unconfirmed within these 2 weeks your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- The final account must be settled in full,10 working days before your wedding date. The Agreed price is final, no amendments or reductions in price can be made to this price by the client. Payment can be paid by cash, cheque, bank transfer or by Paypal invoice, which we will issue to the client upon request. Please fill in the required details and submit it back to Paypal or by direct bank transfer please reference the transfer your name and wedding date. For invoices payed in full through paypal a service fee equivalent to paypal sur charge will be added as a flat fee to you final invoice. Payment by cheque should reach Contemporary Cake 10 days before your wedding date, payment must be cleared in Contemporary Cakes bank account on your wedding date. Failure to issue payment on time may result in your cake not being delivered on time
- Cancellation within 3 months of your wedding date will require a 50% payment of your final wedding cake amount, cancellation within 3 weeks will require 100% payment of the final wedding cake amount. Notification of cancelling or change of date must be done in writing to Contemporary Cakes.
- A swatch of material for the chosen colour on the cake is to be issued to Contemporary Cakes, if applicable. Colours will be matched as close to the original swatch as possible.
- Please advise if you have food allergies, all our cakes may contain nuts, gluten, eggs and milk. We cannot guarantee nut free.
- At Contemporary cakes we provide around 10 different flavours of cake should you require a flavour not mentioned on our website please advise us prior to your consultation and we will be happy to provide a sample for you.
- Cakes prices are based upon 1 flavour of sponge cake through the whole cake, additional sponge flavours are an extra £15 per Flavour added or an extra £25 per torte flavour added or £35 per fruit cake.
- Delivery of you cake to your chosen venue is free within a 10mile radius of Ballymoney and a mileage charge will be added outside off this range in accordance to the going rate.
- A set up fee will be applied to cakes that require set up at the hotel on the day of your wedding depending on where your reception is and how long it will take to set up.
- Should the client wish to deliver their cake themselves, Contemporary cakes cannot be held responsible for any damage cause to the cake in transit during delivery.
- Contemporary Cakes cannot take responsibility for any damage cause to your cake while it is in the possession of the venue, a photo can be sent to the clients phone to show it set up on the day when it has been delivered.
- Prices shown on our web site are subject to amendment without notice. If the price is different from that shown on the web site we will inform you by e-mail.
- Specifications and product descriptions are for guidance only, cannot be guaranteed accurate.
- Stand hire for Cupcakes will be charged £30 (nonrefundable) plus a refundable £40 deposit, this will be returned to you upon safe return of the complete stand. The stand must be returned to Contemporary Cakes with in a 48 hr period only to receive the deposit back, out side of this time period the deposit cannot be refunded.
- Contemporary Cakes will ice and decorate cakes if the client wishes to provide them but only in compliance with Contemporary Cakes standards. Each cake provide must be level and be of a depth of no less than 3 inch. Contemporary cakes will not be held responsible for any damage to these cakes that may have occurred in transit while being delivered to Contemporary Cakes. The cakes must be delivered to Contemporary Cakes at least 7 days before the wedding.
- Contemporary Cakes can provide fresh flowers for you wedding cake if requested, this will be added as an addition to the final cost of your chosen cake
- Your chosen cake specification gives a full description of your final cake, The client must read these carefully and amend any details that you would like changed, and notify Contemporary Cakes of any of these changes. Any changes must be finalised at least 8 weeks prior to your wedding date and it is the clients responsibility to ensure that these are correct.
- If you request a second consultation it will be charged at £15 per hour, this will be added onto your final balance of your wedding cake.
- Contemporary Cakes has the right to update their prices at any time, should you change your cake style to another cake, your new cake ideas are subject to the new cake prices.
- Contemporary cakes will not pass on or sell your private information to any other sources without your consent to do so.
- Contemporary Cakes will provide a box of sample free of charge for your consultation additional samples required after this will be charged at £10 per box.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and up to date. We will promptly correct any errors brought to our attention. If you find an error please contact info.contemporarycakesni.com explaining the error and we will amend it upon review.
I/We herby agree to all of the terms, conditions and cancellation policies of this contract.
Signed by Bride & Groom ________________________________________
Print Name _____________________________________________________
Contact Number ___________________ Mobile _____________________
Email address ____________________________________________________
Date of Wedding Reception _______________________________________
Deposit Paid _______________________
Method of Payment _________________ Date of Payment _____________
_____________________________ Office ref no __________
Signed on behalf of Contemporary Cakes