Terms & Conditions of Booking Wedding Cake
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost of the cake is required along with a signed copy of this contract to secure your booking. Provisional bookings will only be held for 2 weeks. If unconfirmed within these 2 weeks your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- The final account must be settled in full 10 days before your wedding date. This can be done by cash, cheque or by Paypal invoice , to which we will issue to the client, upon receipt please fill in and submit it back to paypal. For the remaining balance paid in full through Paypal a service fee equivalent to Paypal sur charge will be added as a flat fee to your final invoice. Payment by cheque should reach Contemporary Cakes 10 days before your wedding date, payment must be cleared in Contemporary Cakes bank account on your wedding date. Failure to issue payment on time may result in your cake not being delivered on time.
- Cancellation within 3 months of your wedding date will require a 50% payment of your final wedding cake amount, cancellation within 3 weeks will require 100% payment of the final wedding cake amount. Notification of cancelling or change of date must be done in writing to Contemporary Cakes.
- A swatch of material for the chosen colour of the cake is to be issued to Contemporary Cakes, if applicable.
- Please advise if you have food allergies, all our cakes may contain nuts, gluten, eggs and milk.
- Some cakes contain nuts and others may contain traces of nuts. We cannot guarantee they are nut free.
- At Contemporary cakes we provide around 20 different flavours of cake should you require a flavour nor mentioned on our website please advise us prior to your consultation and we will be happy to provide a sample for you.
- Delivery of you cake to your chosen venue is free within a 10mile radius of Ballymoney and a mileage charge will be added outside off this range in accordance to the going rate.
- Should the client wish to deliver their cake themselves, Contemporary cakes cannot be held responsible for any damage cause to the cake in transit during delivery.
- Prices shown on our web site are subject to amendment without notice. If the prices is different from that shown on the web site we will inform you by e-mail. VAT is charged in addition on all items at the current rate.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and up to date. We will promptly correct any errors brought to our attention. If you find an error please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contemporary Cakes will ice and decorate cakes if the client wishes to provide them but only in compliance with Contemporary Cakes standards. Each cake provide must be level and be of a depth of no less than 3 inch. Contemporary cakes will not be held responsible for any damage to these cakes that may have occurred in transit while being delivered to Contemporary Cakes. The cakes must be delivered to Contemporary Cakes at least 7 days before the wedding, We will inspect the cakes upon receipt to ensure they are suitable.
- Contemporary Cakes can provide fresh flowers for you wedding cake if requested, this will be added as an addition to the final cost of your chosen cake
- Your chosen cake specification gives a full description of your final cake, The client must read these carefully and amend any details that you would like changed, and notify Contemporary Cakes of any of these changes. Any changes must be finalised at least 8 weeks prior to your wedding date and it is the clients responsibility to ensure that these are correct.
- If you request a second consultation it will be charged at £15 per hour, this will be added onto your final balance of your wedding cake.
- Contemporary Cakes has the right to update their prices at any time, Should you change your cake design or style to another, your new cake design will be subject to the new cake price.
- Contemporary Cakes will not pass on or sell your private information to any other source without your consent to do so.